- Electricity Supply Licence
- Gas Supplier Licence
The energy price cap for the period 1 October to 31 December 2023 is £1,834 a year for a typical household who use gas and electricity and pay by Direct Debit.
You can read about typical household energy use and how the price cap is calculated on our Average gas and electricity use explained page.
- summary of changes letter
- maximum charges for gas and electricity by region and payment method
- models used to calculate the cap
- methodology for wholesale cost allowance
- methodology for networks cost allowance
- methodology for adjustment allowance
- methodology for policy cost allowance
- methodology for smart metering net cost change
- supplementary workbook for demand and losses