Working for Ofgem
Ofgem is the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets. We are a non-ministerial government department and an independent National Regulatory Authority, recognised by EU Directives. Our role is to protect consumers now and in the future by working to deliver a greener, fairer energy system.
How to apply
You can view all Ofgem vacancies on the Civil Service Jobs website.
If you wish to apply for a role, you will need to upload your CV along with a suitability statement prior to the closing date.
Once you have started the application process you can save your details and exit the site without having to complete in one session.
What we offer
Ofgem employees receive a range of benefits, including:
- employee development and training opportunities with a dedicated Learning & Development team
- a wide range of professional, social, and recreational groups and organisations
- vibrant, modern offices at Canary Wharf, London, Glasgow’s Merchant City, and Cardiff.
- Civil Service discounts for local, regional, and national organisations
- a high value pension plan
To find out about our full range of benefits view our benefits pack, which is attached to all our vacancies and can be requested from our recruitment team.