Renewables and CHP (Combined Heat and Power) register
This register covers the following environmental programmes we administer on behalf of government:
- Renewables Obligation (RO)
- Climate Change Levy (CCL) exemptions for Renewables and good quality CHP
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO)
- Feed-in Tariff (FIT)
Use the register to apply for and manage scheme participation. It includes public reports we publish on scheme performance. Find out more at Information on the Renewables and CHP register.
Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive: Application portal and MyRHI
Use the application portal to begin the process to join the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (Domestic RHI).
Once you have applied, sign in to MyRHI to:
- view and check the status of your existing and new applications
- check your payment schedule
- supply meter readings
- update personal details.
Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive register
Use the Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (Non-Domestic RHI) register to access public reports on scheme performance and manage scheme participation, including:
- applying for accreditation for an RHI eligible installation and registering as a biomethane producer
- maintaining details of accredited/registered installations
- submitting meter readings, fuel measurements and other periodic data, including annual declarations.
Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) register
The ECO register is for obligated energy suppliers to notify us of energy efficiency measures they have installed.
Green Gas Support Scheme Portal
You can apply directly to the GGSS online by creating an account and registering your organisation. Once you have an account and organisation set up, you can apply for a preliminary tariff guarantee (or stage 1 application).
You can use your account to:
- add new applications to your organisation
- check the status of your application
- save applications in progress