If you need to speak to someone about the Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS) or have any comments or suggestions, contact the BUS support team:
- Email: BUS.email@example.com
- Tel: 0330 053 2006
If you want to talk about a specific installer account, you will need to have your installer account ID.
If you want to talk about a specific application, you will need to have your application ID.
We want you to be happy with the services you receive. If you are unhappy, you may want to make a complaint. For complaints, please see Complaining about Ofgem
Requesting a statutory review
If you are an installer and we’ve made any decision under BUS that you think is incorrect (eg rejecting your application) you can request a statutory review.
If you are considering submitting a request for a statutory review, we recommend you read Chapter 9 of the BUS: installer guidance.
To start the statutory review process:
- download and complete the BUS statutory review form
- email the form, along with any supporting evidence, to: BUS.firstname.lastname@example.org
You must use the email that we have on file for you.
You’ll need to provide:
- a description of which decision you are requesting a review of
- the reasons why the decision should be reviewed (using as much detail as possible)
- any evidence to support the request, such as supporting documents or correspondence, which we will take into consideration during the review process.
You must submit your request for a statutory review - along with all supporting evidence - within 28 days of receiving the decision you want reviewed.