- Publication date
- 30th March 2017
- Information types
- Policy areas
We have launched an online tool to help energy companies, the wider supply chain and consumers to identify areas that may be eligible for the installation of energy efficiency measures under ECO. The ECO tool:
- identifies postcodes in areas eligible for insulation of measures under the Carbon Saving Community Obligation (CSCO) and the Rural element of Carbon Emissions Reduction Obligation (CERO)
- provides assurance that premises to which measures are delivered, have been/will be in eligible areas
- enables easy data retrieval, including through maps and exports
- can be used remotely through a tablet or smart phone
- provides information about the eligibility of a postcode specific to the four time periods of ECO: ECO1, ECO1.2, ECO2 and ECO2t.
This tool will also be used by Ofgem when checking the eligibility of installations claimed against under CSCO and the Rural element of CERO.
Note: CSCO will close at midnight on 31 March 2017 so this tool should not be used to identify CSCO eligible postcodes after this date.