Scheme contacts: FIT

Disputes, information requests & licensee details

If you have a dispute or complaint, either about your licensee or another aspect of the FIT scheme, you can find out what to do on our dispute resolution page.

If you want to request information from Ofgem, including about the owner of solar panels located on your property, you can find out how to file an Ownership Register Query (ORQ), or other type of information request, on the dispute resolution page.

You can find contact details for all current FIT licensees on our FIT licensee contact details page.

Other scheme contacts

If you don’t understand a term being used, please see our glossary