We use consumer research to ensure our decision-making is informed by robust evidence and the views of Britain’s energy consumers.
Select from the following links to view our reports and data:
- Survey research with household consumers
- Other research with household consumers
- Survey research with business consumers
- Other research with business consumers
- Research datasets
Our research approach
Our Consumer First research programme helps us to understand the priorities, views and experiences of a wide range of consumers, including business consumers and more vulnerable groups.
We develop this understanding further through commissioned independent qualitative and quantitative consumer research, and by reviewing evidence from a variety of other organisations.
We involve thousands of consumers in our work through:
- regular surveys and workshops
- regular meetings of our Consumer First Panel
- innovative approaches, like video research and collaborative engagement so consumers and energy suppliers are brought together in dialogue.
If you have questions about our research, contact us at email@example.com.