- Prompting engagement in energy tariff choices
- Cheaper Market Offer Communication: Qualitative research findings
- Cheaper Market Offer Communication trial
- Check your energy deal (CYED) trial
- End of Fixed Term Communications trial
- Ofgem's Collective Switch trials
- Cheaper Market Offer Letter trial
- Small scale database trial
- Second collective switch trial qualitative findings
Over the last three years, Ofgem has produced world class evidence which proves that customers who haven’t switched energy tariff for many years can be prompted to do so following simple, well designed letters and emails.
This robust research programme has included ten trials and extensive qualitative research.
This report brings together the results of these trials for the first time. The report looks across the extensive evidence generated by the trials to draw insights about what works in changing customer behaviour.