- Supply and Retail Market
- Distribution Network
- Transmission Network
- Embedded Benefits: Consultation on CMP264 and CMP265 minded to decision and draft Impact Assessment, 1 March 2017
- Open letter: Charging arrangements for embedded generation
- Responses to our July open letter on charging arrangements for embedded generation
- Smart, Flexible Energy System – a call for evidence, 19 November 2016
- Targeted Charging Review: A consultation
- Update letter: Charging arrangements for embedded generation
We commissioned CEPA and TNEI to consider how other jurisdictions have addressed challenges emerging from their system of residual network charging.
A number of other countries have made adjustments to their charging structures.
CEPA and TNEI have looked in detail at experiences in Australia (Queensland and Victoria), the US (California and Nevada), Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
Different approaches were taken in each place, providing us with a lot of useful lessons and points to consider, if we proceed to a Significant Code Review following the consultation we published today.