- Domestic RHI: Essential Guide
- Domestic RHI: Guide to Assignment of Rights
- Response to Call for Input: Ofgem draft guidance on Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (DRHI) Scheme Closure
- Call for Input: Ofgem draft guidance on Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (DRHI) Scheme Closure
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (Domestic RHI) - Domestic RHI Closure
This guide should be read alongside the Essential Guide. It provides additional information for applicants (those seeking to join the scheme) and participants (those already on the scheme) about the different types of metering that may be required for their installation. There is also more detailed technical information provided in the annexes which may be useful for installers.
Not everyone needs to install metering and you should read the Essential Guide first to check if you do. If you only have a solar thermal installation, you don’t need to read this document as your installation doesn’t need to be metered.