Open letter to the ENA Open Networks project from Ofgem and BEIS
Correspondence and other
- Supply and Retail Market
- Distribution Network
- Transmission Network
- Generation and Wholesale Market
- DSO: Ofgem regulatory principles and priorities workshop
- Upgrading our Energy System – Smart Systems and Flexibility Plan: Progress Update
- Upgrading our Energy System – smart systems and flexibility plan
- Using energy system data to benefit consumers: our response to the Energy Data Taskforce recommendations
Ofgem and BEIS have written a joint letter to the Energy Networks Association regarding their Open Networks Project.
The letter outlines the progress made so far, and encourages the industry group to take ambitious steps to deliver tangible improvements to the energy networks. The letter provides clear objectives for progress on smart energy networks, and the notes specific improvements Ofgem and BEIS expect of industry.