We look forward to welcoming you to our first partnership event with Energy UK, sponsored by Accenture, on Inclusion, Equality & Diversity in the energy sector this 28-29 April.
If you’ve not yet signed up, you can get your free ticket by registering now.
We’ll be discussing how we can collaboratively develop innovative and practical solutions to some of our sector’s biggest diversity and inclusion challenges, and hearing from a range of speakers, networks and industry leadership on their experiences, perspectives and ideas on creating diverse, inclusive workplace cultures.
There will also be plenty of opportunities to network with other delegates in our virtual networking lounge and exhibition area, and to take part in motivational interactive workshops.
Keynote addresses from:
- Anne-Marie Trevelyan, Minister of State for Business, Energy and Clean Growth
- Emma Pinchbeck, Energy UK chief executive
- Jonathan Brearley, Ofgem chief executive
- Kathleen Riviere, Organisation of Caribbean Utility Regulators executive director and International Confederation of Energy Regulators (ICER) 'Women in Energy' leader
- Sam Coniff, Author – ‘Be More Pirate’
Expert speakers include:
- Mac Alonge, Chief Executive, Equal Group
- Josh Atkins, Chair, Pride in Energy and Head of Campaigns, Energy Networks Association
- Amanda Barnes, Chief Executive, Faversham House (Publisher of Utility Week)
- Professor Rosie Campbell, Director of the Global Institute for Women’s Leadership, Kings College London
- Melanie Eusebe, Chair and Co-Founder, Black British Business Awards
- Nina Goswami, Creative Diversity Lead and Journalist, BBC
- Amanda Leacy, Global Inclusion and Diversity Managing Director, Accenture
- Louise Parry, Director of People and Organisational Development, EU Skills
- Barry Panayi, Director of Data and Insight, John Lewis, and Ofgem Non-Executive Director
- Shernett Ranson, Co-chair and Wellbeing Champion, Cabinet Office Race Equality (CORE) Network
- Rubina Singh, Head of Ideation Delivery, Centrica, and Board Member, POWERful Women
- James Taylor, Executive Director of Strategy, Impact and Social Change, Scope
- …plus many more!
Key topics include:
- The impact of coronavirus and diversity and inclusion in 2021
- Increasing visibility and voice for under-represented groups
- Inclusion in uncertain times – how organisations can create inclusive cultures and support employees
- Diversity as an essential enabler of the net-zero transition
- Senior leadership in the energy sector – where is the diversity and how do leaders drive positive change?
- Data – from strategy to delivery
- Identity, language and the role of networks
Download the full agenda below and make sure you’re part of the conversation, and the action.