The ongoing obligations are effectively your duties and responsibilities in relation to you, your property and your heating system.
You must comply with these responsibilities in order to continue to receive payments and avoid other enforcement action. You will need to declare annually that you are still compliant with your ongoing obligations.
In addition, a number of applicants will be subject to desk or site audit to check compliance against the ongoing obligations.
The ongoing obligations can be split into six sections:
1. Ongoing obligations: your responsibilitiesopen key term pop-up. These ongoing obligations apply to everybody accredited on the scheme and relate to your heating system’s ongoing eligibility to receive payments.
2. Ongoing obligations: changes to your heating systemopen key term pop-up. These are the ongoing obligations that apply to you if something you provided information on when you submitted your application changes. They outline all changes we must be informed of.
3. Ongoing obligations: biomass boilers or stovesopen key term pop-up These are the ongoing obligations that are relevant only if you have a biomass boiler or stove.
4. Ongoing obligations: meteringopen key term pop-up This section outlines the specific ongoing obligations that apply to you if you have had meters installed.
5. Ongoing obligations: provision of informationopen key term pop-up This section outlines your responsibility to retain any relevant information relating to your heating system and to provide it if requested.
6. Ongoing obligations: non-compliance and sanctionsopen key term pop-up This section outlines action that we could take if we find out you are not complying with any ongoing obligations that relate to you.