Non-Domestic RHI closure
The Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme (NDRHI) in Great Britain closed to new applicants on 31 March 2021. There are some circumstances under which an application for accreditation or registration can be made post-scheme closure, including those that have been granted an extension application or have a Tariff Guarantee extended commission date.
Click below for more information.
Submit your application
Do you have an approved extension application or stage two tariff guarantee?
The Non-Domestic RHI scheme is closed to new applications for accreditation, however, there are some circumstances under which accreditation can be applied for.
This page is only applicable for prospective applicants who have:
- been granted a tariff guarantee application which has since had the deadline for application extended to 31 March 2023
- been granted an extension application which has since had the deadline for application extended to 31 March 2023
- an already accredited installation which requires an amendment to the current accreditation e.g., the installation has been replaced with a like for like plant or the installation has been relocated
- purchased an accredited installation which needs to be transferred to their ownership
For more information about eligibility, please see our post closure eligibility and apply page.
Before you submit your application, check out our NDRHI Application Help Sheets.
If you are a participant on the scheme, you can access your Non-Domestic RHI account via the link below.
The NDRHI register is an online portal that participants use to:
- Maintain details of accredited/registered installations
- Submit meter readings, fuel measurements and other periodic data, including annual declarations
- Notify us about changes to your personal details
- Submit any amendments including amendments, replacements and relocations