- Publication date
- 19th September 2017
- Information types
- Policy areas
In the unlikely event that there is a fault with the online application form, we will request you to apply for an Domestic RHI application date offline. Below are the instructions for steps you must take.
Please note: We will not accept applications from individuals who use the above process instead of the online application unless there’s a technical issue with our service.
Please email the below information into DomesticRHI@ofgem.gov.uk with ‘Request to secure an application date – Name’ in the heading:
To support your application, we will need the following information:
- Name, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number. If you’re applying on behalf of a company, Registered Social Landlords (RSLs)open key term pop-up or Local Authority; we will still need these details about you as you are submitting the application on behalf of the organisation.
- The address of the property that the renewable heating technology provides heat to.
- The Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)open key term pop-up reference number (or numbers) for the renewable heating technology.
- The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) open key term pop-upreference number for the same property. This must be for the most recent EPC.
- Please confirm that you have a UK bank account and in whose name it's registered. The account must accept pound sterling deposits via BACS in the United Kingdom.
Please email all of the information below to us by 11:59 pm on 19 September 2017 in order to request an Domestic RHI application date.
Once our online application system is back to full working order, you will still need to complete the online form in the usual way. Based on the information provided, and subject to you meeting the eligibility criteria, we may be able to adjust your application date.
If you have any queries relating to this, please email DomesticRHI@ofgem.gov.uk and we will be happy to help.