Yorkshire Energy Customers: Your questions on new supplier Scottish Power
Supply and Retail Market
We have appointed Scottish Power to take on the 74,000 domestic customers and small number of non-domestic customers of Yorkshire Energy (also known as Daisy Energy), which is ceasing to trade.
This appointment will take effect on Sunday 6 December 2020, following a competitive process Ofgem has run to get the best deal for customers.
This guide will answer some of your questions on what happens now.
Accounts in debt or credit
Payments through direct debit
Complaints and contacts
More energy guides
- Energy back-billing: Your rights
- Energy supply disconnection and prepayment meter rules
- Who to contact if it's difficult paying energy bills
- Priority Services Register for people in need
- Home heating support schemes and advice
- Energy saving support schemes and advice
- How to switch energy supplier and shop for a better deal