- Supply and Retail Market
- Distribution Network
- Offshore Transmission Network
- Transmission Network
- Generation and Wholesale Market
- Domestic RHI
- Non-Domestic RHI
Our Annual Report and Accounts for 2018-19 includes:
- our performance report, detailing the various ways we’ve improved the market for energy consumers this year
- our accountability report, including our governance report setting out how we operate and our remuneration and staff report
- our resource accounts and trust statement, showing our financial performance
- a summary of our Consumer Impact Report (CIR), which is being published in full alongside the Annual Report and Accounts. This report assesses quantifiable and non-quantifiable consumer benefits that we expect to result from some of the regulatory decisions we made in the financial year April 2018-March 2019.
To improve accessibility, we have also provided the Annual Report in full and as sections, downloadable below.