How to submit an application on the Renewables and CHP Register


Publication date

Scheme name

  • FIT
  • REGO
  • RO

To apply for the Feed-in Tariffs (FIT), Renewables Obligation (RO) or Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO) schemes, you will need to use the Renewables and CHP Register.

This guide explains how to submit an application on the Register.

You may also be interested in our guides on how to create an account and how to agree declarations on the Register.