We have appointed EDF to take on the 360,000 domestic customers and small number of non-domestic customers of Green Network Energy, which is ceasing to trade.
This appointment will take effect on Sunday 31 January 2021, following a competitive process Ofgem has run to get the best deal for customers.
This guide will answer some of your questions on what happens now.
Accounts in debt or credit
Payments through direct debit
Complaints and contacts
You can read more about our powers to protect consumers when suppliers go out of business in our guidance: Supplier of Last Resort process.
More energy guides
- Energy back-billing: Your rights
- Energy supply disconnection and prepayment meter rules
- Who to contact if it's difficult paying energy bills
- Priority Services Register for people in need
- Home heating support schemes and advice
- Energy saving support schemes and advice
- How to switch energy supplier and shop for a better deal