The Department of Energy Efficiency and Net Zero has named Ofgem as the Administrator of the Great British Insulation Scheme.
Our guidance documents provide information on the legislative requirements of the ECO4A Order and our administrative processes.
The ECO4A Order (parts 1 to 9) commenced on 25 July 2023 and runs until 31 March 2026.
- The Great British Insulation Scheme Supplier Administration Guidance
- The Great British Insulation Scheme Supplier Delivery Guidance
- The Great British Insulation Scheme Data Dictionary
- The Great British Insulation Scheme forms and tables
- The Great British Insulation Scheme and ECO4 Local Authority Administration Guidance
- The Great British Insulation Scheme and ECO4 LA and Supplier Flex Forms and Subsidiary Documents
The Supplier Administration guidance is aimed mainly at suppliers, describing the processes that suppliers and Ofgem follow to meet the requirements of the ECO4A Order. It addresses the following:
- when a supplier is obligated under The Great British Insulation scheme
- notifying customer numbers and supply and how obligations are set
- details of carry over, carry under and early delivery of measures
- details on trading obligations, inter and intra supplier trading
- how suppliers notify completed measures
- details on transfers of measures, inter and intra supplier transfers
- details on the end of the obligation period and achieving your obligation
- our role as the ECO administrator