- Publication date
- 2nd March 2021
- Information types
- Policy areas
Following the closure of the Renewables Obligation and Feed-in-Tariff schemes, Ofgem is taking the opportunity to review and update our guidance documents. It is our intention to publish revised versions later this year.
What are your views?
To help us to develop the best guidance we can, we are seeking stakeholder views on the suite of current guidance documents available for the Renewables Obligation, Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin and Feed-in Tariff schemes. All existing documents can be accessed via the following pages on the Ofgem website:
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin Guidance for Generators, Agents and Suppliers
- Fuel Mix Disclosure: REGOs (Information for Generators)
- Fuel Mix Disclosure: REGOs (Information for Suppliers)
- Feed-in Tariffs: Guidance for licensed electricity suppliers (version 13)
- Feed-in Tariffs: Guidance for renewable installations (version 15)
If you have any suggestions on information that could be included or clarified within the documents please send your comments by email to REDevelopment@Ofgem.gov.uk. Responses should be marked ‘Renewable electricity guidance documents response’ and make clear which schemes and documents the feedback is in relation to.
The closing date for providing your feedback is 31 March 2021.