Our Consumer Vulnerability Strategy explains how we define vulnerability and outlines our priorities to help protect gas and electricity consumers in vulnerable situations until 2025. We will focus on five themes including:
- Improving identification of vulnerability and smart use of data
- Supporting those struggling with their bills
- Driving significant improvements in customer service for vulnerable groups
- Encouraging positive and inclusive innovation
- Working with others to solve issues that cut across multiple sectors.
This strategy builds upon the already extensive work delivered under our 2013 Consumer Vulnerability Strategy.
For more information on our themes, see the pages below: