Facilitating and taking part in forums, seminars and working groups is an important part of our work. Our working groups help us identify and address issues affecting the gas and electricity markets and are an important step towards creating greater transparency and more efficient systems.
Our current working groups and sub-groups in the field of electricity distribution are:
- The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) / Ofgem Smart Grid Forum is looking at how electricity network companies will have to address significant new challenges as they play their role in the decarbonisation of electricity supply.
- Work Stream Six
- Electricity Connections Steering Group (ECSG)
- Metered Connections Customer Group
- Quality of Service Working Group
- Unmetered Connections Customer Group