Delivering ECO measures amidst COVID-19
Read guidance on how to deliver ECO measures amidst COVID-19.
Not intended as a definitive guide to the ECO4 Order.
ECO guidance and associated documents
Here you can access guidance and publications on the ECO scheme.
Our guidance helps to:
- calculate which suppliers are obligated
- determine how obligated suppliers can meet their obligations
- guide local authorities with their implementation of ECO4 Flex
- determine when and what suppliers need to report on, and
- find out information about ECO measures, including our proposed administration of applications and measures notified under the ‘New Measures and Products’ routes under ECO4
ECO4 measures were able to be delivered from the 1 April 2022. The ECO4 scheme will run until 31 March 2026. The documents below apply to all measures installed on or after 1 April 2022.
ECO4 Key Scheme Resources (From 1 April 2022)
Previous ECO schemes
Any measures installed between 1 April 2017 and 30 September 2018, should comply with our ECO2t guidance and associated documents.
Any measures installed between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2017, should comply with our ECO2 guidance and associated documents.
Any measures installed between 1 October 2018 and 31 March 2022, should comply with our ECO3 guidance and associated documents.
If you’re unable to find the document you are looking for, contact the ECO team who will be happy to help.