We have appointed EDF Energy to take on the 134,000 customers of Toto Energy after it ceased trading.
This appointment will take effect on Sunday 27 October 2019, following a competitive process Ofgem has run to get the best deal for customers.
This guide will answer some of your questions on what happens now.
Accounts in debt or credit
Payments through direct debit
Prepayment meter customers
Smart meter customers
Complaints and contacts
EDF will contact Toto Energy’s customers with more information about their contract, tariff and any credit owed to you. If your question isn't answered here, you should contact the EDF customer contact team.
- Phone number: 0333 009 6993
- Email: customer_correspondence@EDFEnergy.com
- Website: for FAQs: https://www.edfenergy.com/TOTOFAQs
- Website: For meter reads: https://www.edfenergy.com/submit-meter-reading-toto
Toto Energy’s administrators
KPMG has been appointed as the administrator for Toto Energy. They can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further help and advice
If your question isn’t answered here and you have concerns about your energy supply, problems or complaints, you should contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline in the first instance for guidance and support.
- Citizens Advice consumer helpline (opens another website)
- Telephone: 03454 040506 - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
You can read more about our powers to protect consumers when suppliers go out of business in our guidance: Supplier of Last Resort process.