- Distribution Network
- Supply and Retail Market
- Letter to suppliers on supplier of last resort levy claims
- Decision letter on supplier of last resort levy claims
- Faster SoLR levy process: consents to Last Resort Supply Payments
- Notice of derogations to amend the Use of Systems Charges notice period to enable DNOs to recover LRSP payments via networks charges in the regulatory year 2022/23
- Supplier of Last Resort - derogation for Independent Distribution Network Operators in respect of notice period for Use of System charges
- Decision on modifications regarding Last Resort Supply Payment Claim deadlines for gas transportation licence conditions
We publish here links to documents about the policy decision and then the subsequent derogations/consents that we have issued to networks to facilitate the recovery of approved LRSP claims received from SoLRs.
On 1 December 2021 we issued a letter setting out our decision on the process for an LRSP claim from a SoLR.
On 22 December 2021 we published consents issued to Suppliers of Last Resort appointed since 1 September 2021, in respect of the LRSP claims approved under the policy decision published on 1 December 2021.
Derogations issued to networks
On 28 January 2022 we issued to GDNs a licence modification decision regarding Last Resort Supply Payment Claim deadlines for gas transportation licence conditions. That decision obliged GDNs to make LRSP payments in 2022/23 and enabled GDNs to include these LRSP claims when setting their tariffs.
On 11 March 2022 we issued consent for Recovery of Last Resort Supply Payment (LRSP) claims arising from failed suppliers through customers connected to IGT networks. We publish on this page that consent which was granted to IGTs.