Public reports and data
As part of our duties in administering the Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) on behalf of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), we compile and publish public statistics and reports.
Our reports are updated regularly and cover the following scheme information:
- The total number of applications and number of renewable heating installations approved.
- The different types of renewable heating installations approved.
- The number of renewable heating installations approved in each country.
- The amount of heat generated by approved renewable heating installations in each country.
- The amount of payments made based on heat generated.
We also produce quarterly and annual reports which include statistics and information on the progress of Non-Domestic RHI. These can be found at the bottom of this page under publications and updates.
You can find statistical information about the Non-Domestic RHI at the DECC website.