The Renewables and CHP Register
The Renewables and CHP Register (the Register) is a web-based system used to manage several schemes that we administer on behalf of government:
- Renewables Obligation (RO)
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO)
- Feed-in Tariffs (FIT)
- Climate Change Levy (CCL) exemption for Renewables.
The Register is used to:
- apply for new accreditation and manage existing accreditations
- submit or edit output data
- receive and transfer certificates (Renewables Obligation Certificates (ROCs), Levy Exemption Certificates (LECs) and REGO certificates)
- submit annual declarations
- access data reports.
Licensed electricity suppliers use the Register to:
- redeem ROCs to comply with their Renewables Obligation
- hold REGOs as evidence of Fuel Mix Disclosure (FMD)
- allocate/redeem LECs as evidence of CCL exempt supplies to UK business customers.
Before you can start using the Register you need to create an account.