Scheme contacts: FIT

This page contains contact details for the enquiry lines and other related external bodies relevant to the Feed-in Tariffs (FIT) scheme.

ROO-FIT team

For any questions relating to ROO-FIT accreditation or your ROO-FIT application, you can contact the ROO-FIT team:

If you have an installation which is solar photovoltaic (PV) or wind with a Declared Net Capacity (DNC) of 50kW or less you should contact your FIT Licensee. You can find the list of FIT Licensees with their contact details here.

FIT Community team

For any questions relating to your application for FIT community and schools benefits, you can contact the FIT Community team on

FIT Compliance team

For any questions relating to the ongoing duties of FIT licensees that you’re unable to find in our guidance, you can contact the FIT Compliance team on

Counter fraud team

We take allegations of fraud very seriously. Find out how to report suspected fraud within an environmental or social scheme or learn more about our role in preventing fraud by contacting:

Consumer Affairs

Ofgem’s Consumer Affairs team manages enquiries from consumers relating to our policies and functions. It does not deal with individual consumer complaints against energy companies. You can contact the team on:

Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)

If you have any comments on government proposals or policy relating to FIT, please contact the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS):

Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)

For help finding an MCS certified installation company or an MCS certified product, please see the Microgeneration Certification Scheme website.

FIT licensees

For the contact details of licensed electricity suppliers who make FIT payments, please see our FIT licensee contact details page.

Energy Saving Advice Service (ESAS)

If you are thinking about installing a small scale installation in England & Wales there is further information on the Government’s new digital advice service.

  • If you are in Scotland then you can find further information at Home Energy Scotland, or by contacting them free on 0808 808 2282.

Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC)

For information on how RECC ensures customers have the necessary confidence and service standards to make an informed choice  so that they can make an informed choice, please see:

Energy Ombudsman

For information on how the Energy Ombudsman can help with unresolved complaints about a gas or electricity company, or to find out how to escalate your complaint, please contact:

HM Revenue and Customs

For any queries relating to VAT relating to the FIT scheme, please contact HM Revenue & Customs.