The charts below give an overview of energy companies’ progress towards their targets in the current Energy Company Obligation period (ECO3).
ECO3 commenced on 03 December 2018 and runs to 31 March 2022. Measures that meet the scheme criteria can be delivered from 01 October 2018. Suppliers had to notify us of any measures installed between 01 October 2018 and 03 December 2018 by the end of February 2019. Any measures completed on or after 03 December 2018 must be notified by the end of the month following the month in which installation of a measure was completed.
We update the information in these charts on a monthly basis. We’ve included a breakdown of overall progress towards:
- Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO)
- Rural Sub-Obligation
Please note that this month’s report does not include supplier’s SWMR progress. We have identified issues with our reports on some suppliers progress, we are taking steps to ensure the figures reported are fully accurate. We will resume reporting on SWMR progress in due course.
A supplier's compliance position is only indicative until we have made our final decision about whether suppliers have achieved their obligations at the end of ECO3.
- Economy Energy were obligated under phase 1 of ECO3, however they ceased trading on 08 January 2019 and failed to submit any ECO3 measures. We have removed them from the supplier progress charts.
- Tonik Energy were obligated under phase 3 of ECO3, however they ceased trading on 10 October 2020 and failed to submit any ECO3 measures. We have removed them from the supplier progress charts.
- iSupply Energy have traded thier phase 3 obligation to another supplier and as such we have removed them from the charts as currently they have zero obligations to deliver.
- Npower have transferred their obligations and measures to EON as part of their merger and as such will no longer be shown in this report.