We want to give you relevant, useful information and data about the schemes we administer. This is why we publish interactive charts on key scheme data, and why we have publication libraries for each of the schemes.
We’re in the process of taking this a step further and are currently developing an online interactive mapping tool.
Our plan is to provide regional and constituency level information on metrics as diverse as technology type installed, installed capacity and energy efficiency measure type installed.
In the meantime, you may find the following links to the reporting pages for specific schemes useful:
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (DRHI)
- Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (NDRHI)
- Feed-In Tariff (FIT)
- Renewables Obligation (RO)
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO)
- Climate Change Levy (CCL) exemption
- Energy Company Obligation (ECO)
- Warm Home Discount (WHD)
- Government Electricity Rebate (GER)
- Offtaker of Last Resort (OLR)