Applicant support centre
If you have a question when applying or once you’ve joined the scheme, our applicant support centre is a good first point of contact.
- Call us on 0300 003 0744 from Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us on @ofgem_schemes
Non-compliance or fraud
We take allegations of fraud seriously. To find out how to report suspected fraud, and our role in preventing it, please see our section on Counter fraud.
Use the tabs below to find out who to contact for different types of queries:
For all general queries about the Domestic RHI contact:
If you live in England or Wales:
Simple Energy Advice
Call 0800 444 202 to speak to a trained advisor, or visit the website here.
If you live in Scotland:
Home Energy Scotland
- Call 0808 808 2282. Calls are free from landlines and most mobile networks.
- Home Energy Scotland online email form