Applicant support centre
If you have a question when applying or once you’ve joined the scheme, our applicant support centre is a good first point of contact.
The Domestic enquiries line will be closed from 12:30pm on Friday 21st September and will reopen at 9am on Tuesday 25th September. In the meantime you can send any queries to email@example.com.
- Call us on 0300 003 0744 from Monday to Thursday 9.00am-5.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us on @ofgem_schemes
Non-compliance or fraud
We take allegations of fraud seriously. To find out how to report suspected fraud, and our role in preventing it, please see our section on Counter fraud.
Use the tabs below to find out who to contact for different types of queries:
For all general queries about the Domestic RHI contact:
If you live in England or Wales:
The Energy Saving Advice Service
- Call 0300 123 1234. Calls are charged at the standard national rate.
- Email: email@example.com
If you live in Scotland:
Home Energy Scotland
- Call 0808 808 2282. Calls are free from landlines and most mobile networks.
- Home Energy Scotland online email form