Applicant support centre
The Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Enquiry line will be closed from 3.00pm on Wednesday 14th November and will reopen at 4.00pm on Wednesday 14th November. In the meantime, you can send us an email to domesticrhi@Ofgem.gov.uk and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
If you have a question when applying or once you’ve joined the scheme, our applicant support centre is a good first point of contact.
- Call us on 0300 003 0744 from Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us on @ofgem_schemes
Non-compliance or fraud
We take allegations of fraud seriously. To find out how to report suspected fraud, and our role in preventing it, please see our section on Counter fraud.
Use the tabs below to find out who to contact for different types of queries:
For all general queries about the Domestic RHI contact:
If you live in England or Wales:
The Energy Saving Advice Service
- Call 0300 123 1234. Calls are charged at the standard national rate.
- Email: email@example.com
If you live in Scotland:
Home Energy Scotland
- Call 0808 808 2282. Calls are free from landlines and most mobile networks.
- Home Energy Scotland online email form