The Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive register is currently unavailable whilst we resolve some technical issues. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will update this page once these issues are resolved. If you need to contact us in the meantime, please call 0300 003 0744 with any queries.
Applicant support centre
If you have a question when applying or once you’ve joined the scheme, our applicant support centre is a good first point of contact.
- Call us on 0300 003 0744 from Monday to Thursday 9.00am-5.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Tweet us on @ofgem_eserve
Non-compliance or fraud
We take allegations of fraud seriously. To find out how to report suspected fraud, and our role in preventing it, please see our section on Counter fraud.
Use the tabs below to find out who to contact for different types of queries:
For all general queries about the Domestic RHI contact:
If you live in England or Wales:
The Energy Saving Advice Service
- Call 0300 123 1234. Calls are charged at the standard national rate.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in Scotland:
Home Energy Scotland
- Call 0808 808 2282. Calls are free from landlines and most mobile networks.
- Home Energy Scotland online email form