Applicant support centre
If you have a question when applying or once you’ve joined the scheme, our applicant support centre is a good first point of contact. You can email us at email@example.com.
Non-compliance or fraud
We take allegations of fraud seriously. To find out how to report suspected fraud, and our role in preventing it, please see our section on Counter fraud.
Use the tabs below to find out who to contact for different types of queries:
For all general queries about the Domestic RHI contact:
If you live in England or Wales:
Simple Energy Advice
Call 0800 444 202 to speak to a trained advisor, or visit the Simple Energy Advice website.
If you live in Scotland:
Home Energy Scotland
- Call 0808 808 2282. Calls are free from landlines and most mobile networks.
- Home Energy Scotland online email form
Complaints about installations and sales
Who to contact if things go wrong with:
- the installation of your renewable heating technology
- the sale or contract for your renewable heating technology
- the operation of your renewable heating technology
- your Energy Performance Certificate
DRHI useful links
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter for useful information and important updates.
- Energy Saving Trust – for free, impartial, general information on how to save energy in your home.
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) – for a list of MCS certified products and installers, and for information on MCS standards, etc.
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) – for information on the policy of the Domestic RHI.
- Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) - for information about the code and problems with installers.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – for information about Energy Performance Certificates.
- The EPC Register - for England and Wales.
- The EPC Register – for Scotland.
- The Domestic RHI regulations – to view the DRHI regulations in full.
- Biomass Suppliers List (BSL) – for information on the BSL.
- Domestic RHI payment calculator tool – to get an estimate of your payments.