Renewables and CHP Register Downtime
Renewables and CHP Register will be unavailable on Saturday, 9 April between 9am and 5pm. We apologise for any inconvenience.
The Renewables and CHP Register
The Renewables and CHP Register (the Register) is a web-based system used to manage several schemes that we administer on behalf of government:
- Renewables Obligation (RO)
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO)
- Feed-in Tariffs (FIT)
- Climate Change Levy (CCL) exemption for Renewables.
The Register is used to:
- apply for new accreditation and manage existing accreditations
- submit or edit output data
- receive and transfer certificates (Renewables Obligation Certificates (ROCs), Levy Exemption Certificates (LECs) and REGO certificates)
- submit annual declarations
- access data reports.
Licensed electricity suppliers use the Register to:
- redeem ROCs to comply with their Renewables Obligation
- hold REGOs as evidence of Fuel Mix Disclosure (FMD)
- allocate/redeem LECs as evidence of CCL exempt supplies to UK business customers.
Before you can start using the Register you need to create an account.
In case you need them, we have some quick guides to using the Register:
- How to create an account – if you have any queries about this process, please email us at email@example.com
- How to submit an application – if you have any queries about this process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to agree declarations – if you have any queries about this process, please email us at email@example.com