How to create an account on the Renewables and CHP Register


Publication date

Scheme name

  • CCL
  • FIT
  • REGO
  • RO

To apply for the Feed-in Tariffs (FIT), Renewables Obligation (RO) or Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO) schemes, you will need to use the Renewables and CHP Register.

This guide explains how to create an account on the Register.

You may also be interested in our guides on how to submit an application and how to agree declarations on the Register.