How to agree declarations on the Renewables and CHP Register


Publication date

Scheme name

  • FIT
  • REGO
  • RO

To apply for the Feed-in Tariffs (FIT), Renewables Obligation (RO) or Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO) schemes, you will need to use the Renewables and CHP Register.

As part of your application, you will need to 'agree declarations' on the Register. This guide explains how you can do that and what you should be aware of.

You may also be interested in our guides on how to create an account and how to submit an application on the Register.