- Distribution Network
- Generation and Wholesale Market
- Offshore Transmission Network
- Supply and Retail Market
- Transmission Network
Missed the event? Watch the on-demand recording
The transport sector accounts for around a third (27%) of UK carbon emissions. Meanwhile, transport fuel combustion generates a fifth (24%) of global carbon emissions. The electrification of transport will be key to changing these statistics.
Join us on 6 July, 12:00 – 17:00 GMT+1 to explore how the rollout of electric vehicles is being supported around the world, part of our Green, Fair Future programme of events in the run up to November’s COP26 climate change talks in Glasgow.
We are determined not just to do everything we can to support a carbon-neutral future in the UK, but to use COP26 to accelerate greener, fairer energy globally through collaboration on learnings and best practice.
- Emerging electric vehicle technologies
- System planning and operation for electric vehicles
- Equity and inclusivity in electric vehicle access
- Consumer experience: adoption barriers and drivers, energy use in electric vehicle use
Expert speakers including:
- Jón Ásgeir Haukdal Þorvaldsson, Project Manager – Energy Transition, National Energy Authority of Iceland - Iceland
- Jairo Quirós-Tortós, School of Electrical Engineering, University of Costa Rica - Costa Rica
- Cliff Rechtshaffen, Commissioner, California Public Utilities Commission - USA
- Torfinn Jonassen, Head of Network Regulation, Norwegian Energy Regulatory Authority (NVE) - Norway
- Akshima T. Ghate, Principal, RMI - India
- Dimpy Suneja, Consultant, RMI - India
- Dominique Jamme, Managing Director, Commission de Régulation de l'Energie (CRE) - France
- Conor Maher-McWilliams, Head of Flexibility, Kaluza (an OVO Company) - UK
- Sophie Adams, Head of Consumer Experience, Office for Zero Emission Vehicles - UK
- Mark Howells, Professor, Loughborough University and Principal Research Fellow, Imperial College London - UK
- James Wallin, Editor, Utility Week - UK
Hear from an expert range of international speakers and gain new perspectives through case studies from across governments, industry and regulation in the energy and transport sectors.
Access the latest GB research and insights on consumer behaviour in electric vehicle adoption, followed by an in-depth panel discussion on drivers of consumer change and engaging consumers.
A free-to-attend event from Ofgem. Join the conversation, connect and network with fellow delegates via the chat function on the fully virtual event platform throughout the live sessions.
- Tuesday 6 July 2021
- 12:00 – 17:00 GMT +1
- Broadcast live. An on-demand recording will be available on the Ofgem website after the broadcast.
Register now to book your place.