Government and parliamentary relations

Mae’r dudalen yma ar gael yn Gymraeg.

Our Government Affairs team works with politicians across Britain in Westminster, Holyrood and Cardiff Bay.

We aim to keep politicians and their staff up-to-date with important developments in our work. Through briefings, events, and other regular contact make sure they know about and understand the work we do to protect the interests of gas and electricity consumers.

If you are an MP, MSP or AM, we can help you with:

  • information on the gas and electricity markets, including accessible factsheets on key issues for you and your constituents
  • advice on issues raised by your constituents or by organisations in your constituency or region. Please note that we do not investigate individual consumer complaints against energy companies. Our making a complaint page explains how consumers can make a complaint against an energy company
  • individual or group briefings on how we work to protect the interests of gas and electricity consumers or on specific aspects of our work that concern you and your constituency or region.