The Joint Regulators Group (JRG) was the predecessor to the UK Regulators' Network which came into being on 19 March 2014.
We participated in the JRG in recognition of the importance of the interplay between regulation of the energy sector and general competition policy and because many of the participating regulators have concurrent powers under the Competition Act 1998.
- Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem)
- Office of Rail Regulation (ORR)
- Office of Water Services (Ofwat)
- Monitor: Independent Regulator of NHS Foundation Trusts
- Office of Communications (Ofcom)
- Water Industry Commission for Scotland
- Utility Regulator (Northern Ireland) (UREGNI)
- Office of Fair Trading (OFT)
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
The minutes and products of JRG meetings are available below.