- Publication date
- 31st March 2021
- Information types
- Policy areas
- Environmental programmes
- Non-Domestic RHI
Guidance Volumes 1 and 2 provide the main guidance for the Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI):
- Volume 1 sets out the eligibility requirements of the RHI and how applicants can become accredited or registered.
- Volume 2 includes the ongoing requirements for RHI participants, information on how periodic support payments are calculated and paid, and our compliance and enforcement powers.
Other main guidance documents on this page:
The new Easy Guide to Sustainability has a summary of the changes.
- The Sustainability Self-Reporting Guidance provides information for participants who are self-reporting
- The Easy Guide to Sustainability has a summary of the sustainability regulations
- The Fuel Measurement and Sampling (FMS) guidance provides information for participants required to determine the renewable proportion of the fuels they use in their installation (and who will be self-reporting on their fuel)
- The Guide to Tariff Guarantees contains information on tariff guarantees.