On 4 December 2014 we launched a consultation seeking views on how we proposed to alter our administration and guidance in light of the government’s revision and extension of the Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) from April 2015 to March 2017.
The consultation asked for views on specific aspects of the scheme :
- Pre-existing roof-insulation requirements: pre-conditions for DHS under CERO and CSCO
- Cavities which cannot be insulated: pre-conditions for district heating systems (DHS) under CERO and CSCO
- Calculating the lifetime for multi-fuel upgrades of existing DHS connections
- Qualifying electric storage heaters
- Qualifying boilers: not functioning efficiently
- Virgin loft insulation: new requirements
- Technical monitoring process: revisions.
In total we received 34 responses, which we have published below. We have also published our response to this consultation which sets out how we have taken into account the submissions that we received, and explains the changes we have made to our proposed policies.