- Publication date
- 10th October 2013
- Information types
- Policy areas
Agenda for the Third Party Intermediary (TPI) stakeholder conference taking place on Friday 11 October 2013.
Registration and Refreshments (9.30 - 10.00)
Morning session (10.00 - 12.00)
- Welcome and introduction (Chair)
- Third Party Intermediaries (TPI) programme overview
- Presentation from Consumer Futures
- Afternoon breakout discussion – Briefing
Lunch and Refreshments (12.00 - 13.00)
Afternoon Session (13.00 - 16.00)
The breakout sessions will be split into 3 groups, domestic, non domestic and a both group. More information will be provided on the day of the event, including which group you will be allocated to.
5. Breakout discussion 1: This session will discuss topics related to the TPI overarching programme.
6. Breakout discussion 2: This session will discuss topics more specifically related to each market (i.e. domestic and non domestic).
7. Next Steps (16.00 -16.30)