- Publication date
- 1st January 2019
- Information types
- Policy areas
This toolkit contains materials to help share information about energy price caps in your own communications.
The pack includes:
- A 2-page and longer-form leaflet explaining energy price caps, how they work and apply - includes Welsh language, Easy Read and Large Print versions.
- A leaflet on how to save money and use less energy, how to find out who your supplier is and support schemes and organisations - includes Welsh language, Easy Read and Large Print versions.
- Example copy explaining price caps in short, medium and long lengths you can cut and paste to use in correspondence.
- A list of short videos explaining energy price caps with instructions on how you can share and embed them in your own communications.
- Posters and social media images with suggested text to spread the word about price caps.
To access all our materials, visit the Resources library.