The ECO supplier forum was established to make sure that compliance and delivery issues relating to the scheme are communicated effectively between Ofgem and obligated suppliers.
The forum was launched to coincide with the beginning of ECO2.
The group explores ways to mitigate risks and resolve issues raised through the group, referring matters to other ECO stakeholder forums as appropriate.
Core topics that the group consider are:
- Aggregated supplier progress towards ECO targets
- Measure notifications, processing and approval issues
- Quality and standards, including technical monitoring, audit activity, and PAS 2030.
- Delivery risks and issues
- ECO2 guidance developments.