Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive review request form
Must be completed and sent to us if you would like to request a formal review about a decision we’ve made that affects you, such as rejecting an application for the scheme or imposing a sanction.
Reviews and complaints
In this section you can find out about our process for reviews and complaints for the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). There are important differences between the two:
- Domestic RHI reviews are for when you disagree with a decision we’ve made that affects you (for example rejecting an application)
- Domestic RHI complaints are for when you’re unhappy about the service we’ve provided
- Other complaints are for when you’re unhappy with the service your installer or contractor has provided, or with the scheme policy.
Our commitment to you
We’re dedicated to providing great customer service. We take every complaint or request for review seriously and will:
- acknowledge in writing each formal complaint or request for review and assign a reference number
- act impartially to ensure a fair outcome
- take reasonable and appropriate steps to investigate your issue fully
- keep you updated of our progress
- inform you of the outcome, provide reasons for that outcome, and explain your next steps if you are not happy with the conclusion.