As part of our duties in administering the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), we compile and publish public statistics and reports.
Our reports are updated regularly and cover the following scheme information:
- The total number of renewable heating systems approved
- The different types of renewable heating systems approved
- The amount of heat generated (or deemed to be generated) by approved renewable heating systems
- The amount of Domestic RHI payments made under each tariff
- The number and value of metering and monitoring packages installed
- You can also view and download our quarterly and annual reports. These contain overall statistics and commentary on the progress of Domestic RHI.
If you have any questions about our reports, please contact us.