As part of our duties in administering the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), we compile and publish public statistics and reports.
Our reports are updated regularly and cover the following scheme information:
- The total number of renewable heating systems approved
- The total number of new renewable heating systems approve
- The total number of different types of renewable heating systems approved
- The total number of heating systems approved for Registered Social Landlords
- The amount of Domestic RHI payments made under each tariff
- The total number of current Metering and Monitoring Service Package (MMSP) registrations approved
You can also view and download our quarterly and annual reports. These contain overall statistics and commentary on the progress of Domestic RHI.
If you have any questions about our reports, please contact us.